cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need HELP on BS-340 and Client Adapter 350 software setup

chongws
Level 1
Level 1

Got my CISCO base station working with my Aironet Client adapter 350 working except for the configuration.

All the setup/configuration software provide by CISCO dosen't seems to work. All new setting was unable to save and will revert back to its default setting once the system is restarts. The Client Encryption Manager default password(Cisco) is not working either. Currently I'm using Windows 2000. I hope someone out there can help me and tell me what went wrong.

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

BRUNO WOLLMANN
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same problem with one of my base stations. Once I upgraded the unit, the problem went away. Hopefully an upgrade will solve your problem too.

Manage to get the software working. Now I had only have one problem left. How to save the client adapter parameters. Everytime my system is reboot, all setting for the client adapter is lost and had to be key in once again. Seems like clicking on the OK button will not work all the time. Does one setting(Windows 2000, Administrator Profile) for the client adapter works in other profile too?

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card