Views
Helpful
Replies

Outdoor antennas UV resistance

jturi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Anybody knows that the Cisco outdoor antennas (for example: ANT25137NP-R and ANT2544V4M-R) made of UV resistant polycarbonate?

Thanks

Janos

5 Replies 5

aqjaved
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Angeel,

I checked it many times but I did it again. Could you point me a word or sentence what means that anybody count with the UV problem?

Thanks

Janos

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Anybody knows that the Cisco outdoor antennas (for example: ANT25137NP-R and ANT2544V4M-R) made of UV resistant polycarbonate?

Wouldn't make any difference if it's not since these antennas are designed for installation on Earth.  If, however, you plan to install antennas in Mars, where UV and Gamma radiation is high, then the question is relevant. 

Hi Leo,

When the Customer ask from you a Declaration of Comformity that this device is an UV resistance I will quote you sentences.

Saurav Lodh
Level 7
Level 7

Generally , for outdoor Antenna, you need to bother about the cables / connectors , if they are UV resistant, However cisco wireless outdoor products are already UV resistance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card