cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PALM with WLC 4400 (Web Auth Portal)

pizzov
Level 1
Level 1

We cannot get the Web Portal splash page to display on wireless Palm units....the site simply hangs. Is there any fixes out there for this problem. Thanks for all replies!!

4 Replies 4

vkapoor5
Level 5
Level 5

Did you try to customize the Web authentication feature on the controller? What is the version of the firmware running on the controller?

Has anyone else seen this Palm/WebAuth issue or found a fix? I am seeing this on our Palm devices too. Running 4.x code with internal guest auth, laptops work just fine with the https://1.1.1.1 redirect, but the Palm just hangs. Could it be the certificate is not valid and the Palm has no way to prompt for that message like a laptop. Any ideas?

Look in bug toolkit for CSCsg38710. I think that bug relates to the issue. If you have an SE, you might want to contact to help push for updates on the bug (technically filed as an enhancement) and DE is looking for help identifying the underlying cause.

Thanks,

Ben

Thanks Ben, that sounds like what I'm seeing. I'll ping our SE and see what happens.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card