Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Power Injector

Hello,

Please, we need the right specification to the power injector model for Cisco 1532 series access point. I will appreciate if the part number and picture is sent to me

Regards,

Ethelbert

8 Replies 8

Hi

Here is the part number detail

AIR-PWRADPT-1530=

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/1530/power/guide/1530pwradpt.html

Here is the 1530 AP deployment guide for your reference

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/technotes/7-6/b_1532_dg.pdf

HTH

Rasika

**** Pls rate all useful responses ****

Hello Rasika,

Thanks for your email,

The part number and documentation you sent earlier is for power adapter. Am requesting for Cisco 1532 access point  power injector part number.

Please, help.

Thanks.

Regards,

Ethelbert

Sorry, I may misread your requirement. If you require power injector this should be the part number. Given deployment guide should listed this

AIR-PWRINJ1500-2=

Here is the different power option in a summarized view

Please mark thread answered if you get what you require.

HTH

Rasika 

mohanak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Power injectors

The 1530 series access points support the following power injectors:

• AIR-PWRINJ1500-2= – 100-240 VAC input, indoor use only
  • AIR-PWRINJ-30= – 100-240 VAC input, indoor use only

Caution The power injector (AIR-PWRINJR4- and AIR-PWRINJ1500-2=) must be used in an indoor environment only.

Moin Ilyas
Level 4
Level 4

The 1532 access point supports these power sources:

• DC power – 24- 57 VDC
  • Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)

The 1532 access point can be powered via the PoE input from an in-line power injector or a suitably powered switch port. Depending on the configuration and regulatory domain, the required power for full operation is UPoE. For the 1532E, 802.3at power is sufficient for all regulatory domains and full 2x2 MIMO operation on both 2.4 and 5 GHz radios. Either the AIR-PWRINJ-30= or the AIR-PWRINJ1500-2= power injector can be used.

For the 1532I, UPoE powered switch port or the AIR-PWRINJ1500-2= power injector is required for full operation of the 3x3 MIMO on the 2.4 GHz radio in the regulatory domains that allow for high 2.4 GHz transmit power (Regulatory domains -A, -D, -F, -K, -N, -Q, -T, -Z). If the 1532I is powered by a PoE+ (802.3at power) switch port or the AIR-PWRINJ-30= power injector, then the access point will automatically disable one of the 2.4 GHz transmitters and the radio will operate in 2x3 MIMO mode.

Please refer: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/1530/installation/guide/1530hig/1530_ch2.html#24750

Abhishek Abhishek
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Power injectors

The 1530 series access points support the following power injectors:

• AIR-PWRINJ1500-2= – 100-240 VAC input, indoor use only
  • AIR-PWRINJ-30= – 100-240 VAC input, indoor use only

Alejandro.Angon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ethelbert,

Could you be able to get a picture of AIR-PWRINJ-30= ? I´m looking for it

thanks

khan300
Level 1
Level 1

Just use the AIR-PWRINJ-30= power injector for the 1532e model. Make sure you use the "poe-in" port on the 1532 AP to connect to the power injector.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card