Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Silver

Problem in connecting

My mobile is not connecting to wifi (my router is Wag200G) but it's connecting to any other wifi, and any other device (mobiles and laptops) are connecting normally.Help!

---

Posted by WebUser Motassem Ja from Cisco Support Community App

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Problem in connecting

To set up your WiFi network, tap the Menu Key > Settings >  Wireless & networks > WiFi settings. If WiFi is not checked, tap  WiFi to turn wireless on, and wait for your tablet to detect nearby  networks. Tap the name of your network and enter a security password, if  required.

WiFi networks that are configured as private or closed do not display  the network name on WiFi-enabled devices. To Join a closed or private  network, tap Menu Key > Settings > Wireless & networks >  enter the WiFi network name, security, and password.

Silver

Problem in connecting

I tried that, didn't work also. The mobile can find the network but can't connect to it. Sometimes when I try to connect a "Authentication error occurred" message is shown.

---

Posted by WebUser Motassem Ja from Cisco Support Community App

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content