Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with mini PCI WLAN 1505 Dell

I have a WLC 4402 and LWAPs 1240, a Laptop Dell is working properly but when I introduce an LWAP 1130 the laptop goes down until 1Mbps instead of working at 54Mbps. The Wireless card in the laptop is a mini_pci inalambrica wlan 1505, Does somebody have an idea or can give me an advice?

2 Replies 2

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Usally upgrading the client firmware fixes that issue, if not, then look at your data rate settings, etc.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

justin_miller
Level 1
Level 1

So you connect at 54Mbps.. then it will slowly drop to 1Mbps and disconnect and then reconnect? Typically any driver over 2007-2008 should work and as the 1505 is new you shouldn't have that issue. Then under the driver settings make sure it is set to CAM mode. Because the signal is so strong the client card is powering itself down slowly and degrading performance. Also I would recommend changing the roaming sensitivity to not roam. Also I recommend setting transmit power to max.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card