Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with my aironet 802.11a/b/g wireless adapter

Is anyone familiar with the Aironet 802.11 a/b/g wireless adapter?  I use to be able to access the internet no longer. I get a "not associated" message. I've tried ti fix this problem myself without luck. Any ideas or suggestions?

5 Replies 5

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I've gone throught a few of those in my past.  I would try it on a different machine to see if it works or else it might just not be functional anymore.  Like I said, I went through a few of those in the past.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Scott, thanks for responding to my posting. Unfortunately I don't have any other computers to try it out on at this time. Right now it sometimes gives me a "res://ieframe.dll/dnserror.htm." just before the INTERNET EXPLORER window fails to open . Guess thats something else. Funny I couls surf the net before with no problem then I had problems. O' well. happy holidays to you.

Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 13:33:55 -0700

To: andywetmore@hotmail.com

Subject: - Re: Problem with my aironet 802.11a/b/g wireless adapter

Home

Re: Problem with my aironet 802.11a/b/g wireless adapter created by Scott Fella in Other Wireless - Mobility Subjects - View the full discussion

I've gone throught a few of those in my past. I would try it on a different machine to see if it works or else it might just not be functional anymore. Like I said, I went through a few of those in the past.

Reply to this message by going to Home

Start a new discussion in Other Wireless - Mobility Subjects at Home

Probably a bad card... Happy holidays to you too!

Sent from my iPhone

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

These cards are cheap-as-chips nowadays in e-bay.  I picked up two and the last one cost about AU$15 from e-bay. 

Ive had a mountain of these cards over the years ... they do go bad from time to time ... if you want to geek out you could always sniff the card traffic and see what its doing ...

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card