Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Problems with Re-Direct on WLC

Hi Experts,

I want to implement a guest login for the WLAN, but the redirect of Guest login webpage is failing. Could some one assist what needs to be configured.

Thanks in advance,.

Regards

Neha

2 REPLIES

Re: Problems with Re-Direct on WLC

are you doing "url-redirect" from ACS by any chance? I've noticed before that it will not work if WLC is configured as "RADIUS (Cisco Airespace)" in ACS. Once I changed to "RADIUS (Cisco Aironet)", it started to work. Not a good fix, since "RADIUS (Cisco Airespace)" is required to support Airespace AAA parameters. :(

Regards,

Roman

Re: Problems with Re-Direct on WLC

Please make sure that you're web browser doesn't isn't set up to use a proxy server.

Also I remember one scenario where I got the web authentication (splash screen) working with Mozill firefox but I couldn't get it to work with Internet Explorer. I called Cisco TAC and they had me type in a command. The Web Auth splash screen did come up after this command was configured on the WLC. Unfortunately I can't remember the command. You can try giving Cisco TAC a call and see what you can find our.

Hope this helps,

Jorge

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content