cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart Phone O2, Dopod, iPaq can't authen with WPA-PSK(TKIP)

adul
Level 1
Level 1

I used Cisco AP 1100 and WPA-PSK (TKIP) My notebook can authenticated but smart phone can't it. I see log at AP "authentication failed" What happen?

7 Replies 7

adul
Level 1
Level 1

I forgot some detail. "WPA-PSK (TKIP) Ascii"

Does the PDA work w/ other AP ? I checked my colleague that he is using Dopod and works fine w/ the 3rd party AP and WPA-PSK.

Some info. here :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps4570/products_configuration_example09186a00801c40b6.shtml

I must purchase it !!! Oh no.. Do you have solution for guest WLAN?

Sorry, I did not try it and unable to share my experience. Suggest to search the config. and design guide in web.

Open TAC Case and Closed it. You can see in TAC Case Collection

Do you mean it is fixed ? Could you mind to share the result. I have no TAC access right at the moment. Thanks.

Hello,

I have similar problem. We have wireless handhelds same firmware version however different types of wireless cards. The old type has Cisco AIronet 350 and the new ones have Wistron 802.11G. The new ones can authenticate successfully using WPA + TKIP. The old ones don't authenticate and I get authentication failure on the access point log.

I appreciate if anybody can give me some ideas.

Remark: I connected my laptop and directly connects as well. It is only the old type of handhelds having the Cisco Aironet 350.

All handhelds have windows CE 5.0 and latest drivers and firmware installed.

Thanks,

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card