Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SSID and Vlans

I can to have two SSIDs for all branch of my country, but each ones in a differents subnets,for example:

Area 1

SSID 1 : guest -> 192.168.1.1

SSID 2 : office -> 192.168.2.1

Area 2

SSID 1 : guest -> 192.168.3.1

SSID 2 : office -> 192.168.4.1

I have configured AP-Group, and this works succesfull but only with one SSID, I need two SSID, each one associated a multiples vlans, when the user are connect to SSID guest they receive the correct ip from the subnet corresponding,(Area1 ip address of host is 192.168.1.X and the Area 2 the usuer receibe the address 192.168.3.X both using the same SSID "guest"), How I can reach this requerimients using two SSID?. Using Ap-Group or there is other methods.

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: SSID and Vlans

AP Group VLANs are used in a setup where a Universal WLAN (service set identifier [SSID]) is required but clients need to be differentiated (placed on different interfaces configured on the WLC) by virtue of physical LAPs they associate with. Refer URL

http://cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_configuration_example09186a008073c723.shtml#c2

Views
Helpful
Replies