Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Troubleshooting WCS Event log

Dear Sir,

Many error message be appeared in WCS.

In that time , my customer claims that many subscribers can't use wireless. I am not sure whether it relationship with the error message.

Please see attach files and help me resolve it .

If you need more infomation, please tell me

Thanks

Best Rgds

4 REPLIES

Re: Troubleshooting WCS Event log

Look like clinet 44:58 may be config wrong. Also the security error count is very high. I would check the config of the ssids.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ "Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin ___________________________________________________________

Dear Sir ,

Thanks for your response.

As your request , I supply config at attach file.

Thanks for your help.

best Rgds

Dear Sir ,

Trap log in WLC have many error message counts.

Please see attach file and could you help me find out reason about the log ?

thanks

Best rgds

Lets focus on 1 issue at a time ... Find this client(00:12:0e:71:a4:a7) and see why its having issues with radius. This will clear some log issues.

167 Sat Mar 14 21:20:36 2009 RADIUS server 172.25.200.183:1812 failed to respond to request (ID 8) for client 00:12:0e:71:a4:a7 / user 'unknown'

2) You have a few rouge aps. Identify these as freinds or foes and this will remove these from your list

__________________________________________________________________________________________ "Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin ___________________________________________________________
Views
Helpful
Replies