Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Two seperate captive portal pages for WebAuth

I have a customer who wants to have 2 seperate customized captive portal pages, 1 for a passthru WLAN and 1 for an authentication.   I know the Cisco default page changes based on the layer 3 security, but to my knowledge, once you set the WebAuth to a custom page, you can only have 1 page.  Is there any way to have two seperate custom pages?  Thanks for any input!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Two seperate captive portal pages for WebAuth

I believe in 5.x they started with a feature "Over-ride Global" for webauth.  Now the only way this can work is you need to bundle the pages together that is no more than 1 meg.  In the WLAN SSID Layer 3 tab, you choose Web Policy and then Over-ride Global Config.  There you can hoose yor html file for that SSID.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-13954#Small_trick_with_override_global_config_

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
3 REPLIES

I believe in 5.x they started with a feature "Over-ride Global" for webauth.  Now the only way this can work is you need to bundle the pages together that is no more than 1 meg.  In the WLAN SSID Layer 3 tab, you choose Web Policy and then Over-ride Global Config.  There you can hoose yor html file for that SSID.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-13954#Small_trick_with_override_global_config_

-Scott

Two seperate captive portal pages for WebAuth

That was the ticket! Thanks Scott!

No problem:)

Sent from my iPhone

-Scott
Views
Helpful