Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UPGRADE MSE 3355 FROM VERSION 7.0.201.204 TO 7.5

HELLO FRIENDS.

WHAT IS THE CORRECT WAY TO UPGRADE A MSE 3355 FROM VERSION 7.0.201.204 TO VERSION 7.5, BECAUSE I FOUND A LOT OF INFORMATION TU UPGRADE WITH DATABASE OR WITHOUT DATABASE.

WHAT COULD ME THE CORRECT WAY TO UPGRADE THIS MSE 3355?

THANKS A LOT FOR YOU HELP.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Well, if you don't care about the database, you upgrade to v7.5 following the release notes for not upgrading the database. If your just using the MSE for tacking clients or rogues, you don't need to upgrade with keeping the database. If you have Meridian, Vocera or 3rd party apps that use the MSE for data, then you do want to upgrade keeping the database.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Well, if you don't care about the database, you upgrade to v7.5 following the release notes for not upgrading the database. If your just using the MSE for tacking clients or rogues, you don't need to upgrade with keeping the database. If you have Meridian, Vocera or 3rd party apps that use the MSE for data, then you do want to upgrade keeping the database.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Thanks Scott, my MSE using WIPS, Context Aware and Tracking.  Do i need to upgrade the MSE without database.

For example i just need to use this image??    CISCO-MSE-L-K9-7-5-102-101-64bit.bin.gz

Any Matrix for the UPDATE 7.0.204.201 to 7.5 exists or i can do it directly?

Thanks a lot for you help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card