Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade Prime NCS v1.2 to Prime Infrastructure 1.4

Hello!!!!!

I need your help

How do you do for upgrade Cisco Prime Network Control System version 1.2 to Cisco Prime Infrastructure version 1.4

I go to cisco.com->Downloads Home-> Products->Wireless->Wireless LAN Management-> Unified Wireless LAN Management->

Cisco Prime Infrastructure-> Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.4->Prime Infrastructure Software-1.4.0

I download PI-upgrade-bundle-1.4.0.45.tar.gz

is  similar to upgrade to switch o router???

2 Replies 2

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What I would do, is export the Maps.  Then I would shut down the current VM, load the 1.4 OVA as a new install.  Once you have the WLC added, you can then import the Maps.

This method will keep the DB from getting corrupted, and maintain your Maps and AP placements. 

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Hi

I need do upgrade Prime NCS to Prime Infrastructure. Only upgrade the application

Regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card