cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using MS Radius Server with WLC

sbeauton
Level 1
Level 1

I'm currenlty running WLC version 4.1.171. For authentication I'm using Microsoft IAS. I was able to get this to work by using Web Authentication but I want to use 802.1x w/ PEAP. I've been researching this and most of the documents talk about ACS. I did find one document on how to make this work, however I still have not been able to get authenicated. I'm hoping someone has some documentation on how to configure IAS on MS WIN Ser 2003. Thanks in advance.

Here is the document I've been using: http://wireless.dweezle.org/Docs/PEAP/Step-by-Step%20Guide%20for%20Setting%20Up%20Secure%20Wireless%20Access.ppt

5 Replies 5

Jagdeep Gambhir
Level 10
Level 10

Hi,

I have one on win2k that will surely help you. Steps are almost same on win2k3.

Please rate if that helps !

Regards,

Jagdeep

Hi,

can You send me some information about configuring WEB-AUTH with IAS ?

I cannot figure how to comfigure user / ias in my server .

I've done EAPTLS with the same IAS, but now i was trying to do simple user/pass authentication, if it's possible.

Many thanks

Luigi

please email me at scott.beauton@nexusis.com so I can send you some doc's I hAve on configuruing this. Thanks

Could you please email those same instructions to chevy.mannie@waggonereng.com? I'm trying to do the same thing

Same here! Could you email a copy as well to dvaughn@kcgov.us? Thanks in advance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card