Helpful
Replies

WCS Map Editor Don't Load

Maxim Bezzubov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I have a 7.0.172.0 versipon of a wcs.

I´m trying to create a new floor and then edit the maps of my building's floors but I only see a white image on the map editor. I've already tried  with png and jpg, also i've tried reducing dpi from 96dpi to 72dpi but i always get the white image.

I have another Floor creating ealier in the same version of wcs and the strange thing is that a image that is ok for editing but img is loaded in the dwg (autocad) format. I 've tried to convert jpg to dwg but have no luck. Previw image is showing ok but in the map editor is still a white paper. Please help.

6 Replies 6

Maxim Bezzubov
Level 1
Level 1

Please help. I've tried various version of autocad but have no success.

Saurav Lodh
Level 7
Level 7

Yes. I've tried to created a new Flor and to load image or cad file. I have a preview but in Map Editor just "white paper".

Image might be too big. Print the CAD drawing to PDF and import it from that.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

I can publish cad file from autocad to pdf but having an error (not supported format) when I have tried to load PDF in the Floor Editor.

I have tried to load jpg image in very low res - no success - preview is showing but in map editor still "white paper".

Please help. I've tried various version of autocad, browser and flash player but have no success. Have see just a white image only.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: