cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WCS - WLC Config backup rotation

chucktranhpb
Level 1
Level 1

In my WCS v7.0.172.0, I recently configured the Controller Configuration Backup task. Backups seem to be working fine for the past few days. How do I tell it how far back I want to keep logs, or how many log files to keep before deleting the older ones? Seems like it will just keep on saving the config backups with a date stamp until the TFTP server runs out of disk space.

3 Replies 3

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Chuck,

Have you looked at this link.  I believe its a global setting for all the background data collection.  I just never really kept track.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/wcs/7.0MR1/configuration/guide/admin.html#wp1366213

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Scott,

Thanks for the link. I did previously go through that page as well as some other sections of that document. Unfortunately, the rollup settings only apply to the Data Collection Tasks and not the Other Collections Tasks. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I thought there was a setting... I can check it out tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card