Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

web authentication with proxy on a WLC4400

hello

I use a WLC4400 for web authentication and it's works fine, the problem is that i need to configure a web proxy in order to access to Internet. So If i configure the proxy the WLC4400 doesn't intercept the request and the authentication fails. I don't want to ask users to manually configure the proxy after authentication. So is there a configuration or a work around to solve this issue.

thank for help

1 REPLY

Re: web authentication with proxy on a WLC4400

hello,

I have the same problem. I've open a case on TAC the first ans was :"Hope things are fine at your end. I did work on the WLC and as I informed you that WLC would not work on proxy. However, there is a way where we can assign a proxy port on the WLC which would help you in using proxy server.

The command is : "config network web-auth-port yyyy", where yyyy is the proxy server port" .

Please try this out and get back to me if this does not work. "

I ghave configure it and now we are redirected to the VIP but it can't be loaded on the browser . I think that it is caused because the proxy can't load the VIP login page.

Do Anybody have any idea?

Views
Helpful
Replies