Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webauth bundle issue

Anyone know the structure of a page on java, cause i have a problem to download the .tar is this correct on the structure???

pagina.jpg

4 Replies 4

blakekrone
Level 4
Level 4

webauth bundles have strict requirements, one of them being under 1MB. You also can't really get all fancy with any type of programming languages.

I would recommend looking under the 5508 WLC download section on CCO for the examples and start from there.

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Have you looked at the code for the default webauth or download the webauth bundle form CCO? You can use that HTML code and modify that to your liking. There is also a document on the forum regarding webauth but I don't have the link for that.

Thanks,

Scott Fella

Sent from my iPhone

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Hi guys thanks for both answers my client and i just try to download on the wlc the page but its on java no on javascript... the wlc support java or only javascript??? Exist any document or page where shows how programming this page on javascript or java???

Regards!!!

Both Scott and I pointed you to the examples, they are on CCO under the WLC downloads.

The page only supports javascript.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card