Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Weird IOS 12.4(3g)JA problem

I recently upgraded all my 1130 series APs to IOS v12.4(3g)JA and now whenever there is a power outage the APs randomly won't come back up when power is restored. I have to power cycle them once or twice for them to come back up. This never happened until I put 12.4 on.

The switch shows that they are connected and cdp shows them, but I can't ping or connect to them. Switches are 2960s running 12.2.35

Anybody have any ideas?

• Other Wireless - Mobility Subjects
1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Weird IOS 12.4(3g)JA problem

If you know that this IOS is the poblem, then I would downgrade or upgrade to a code that works for you. You can open a TAC case and they can tell you if they know of this error or not. Did you try to look at the caveats for this code and maybe check your switch code also. No reason to upgrade to a new code unless you need some feature.... as I was told by many.

Thanks, Scott *****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****
Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.