Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Wi-fi Mesh RF Designer Bootcamp

Hello experts!

We're aiming for the ATP program. Is Wi-fi Mesh RF Designer Bootcamp a Cisco course.

If not, where can we get information on the actual Wi-fi Mesh RF Designer Bootcamp training intended for the ATP program?

Thanks, anyone!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Wi-fi Mesh RF Designer Bootcamp

I took this course with Lever in the UK (www.lever.co.uk). They also run this course in other European countries. The UK course number is 673.

HTH

Barry

I took mine with FastLane. Briiliant course and the guy that took us was and aironet designer

6 REPLIES

I took this course with Lever in the UK (www.lever.co.uk). They also run this course in other European countries. The UK course number is 673.

HTH

Barry

Thanks, Barry!

I took mine with FastLane. Briiliant course and the guy that took us was and aironet designer

I got a reply from fastlane and they told me otherwise. Which flane center dit you go?

Hall of Fame Super Silver

I took this class also.... Here it is:

http://www.doceotech.com/datesciscowirelessmesh.asp

For the ATP, you also need to have a valid AWLANFE and AWLANSE along with the Wireless Lifecycle test. At least that is what I had to do... Also, one engineer can't have the AWLANSE or FE... needs to be two seperate engineers.

These two were also required:

- Wi-fi Mesh RF Designer Bootcamp

- Cisco Wireless Mesh Networking v3.0

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Thanks, fella5!!!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content