Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Wireless Bridge 350 Password Recovery problem.

I have 2 units of 350 bridge, and I have the information on how to default the bridges back to its default setting, but before i do that, may i know how can i confirm the firmware/software version of the bridges ?

Kindly assist.

Thanks

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Wireless Bridge 350 Password Recovery problem.

You can't really get to the summary status page without being able to login to the bridge so you're going to have to perform password recovery per http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/102/wlan/pwrec-2.html

Once you have defaulted the Bridge back to its Summary Staus screen, go into Setup>Cisco Services>Fully Update Firmware from Browser.

Then point the browser at the drive where you have unzipped the image file and upload the new image. The Bridge will then reboot and come up with the new image installed.

See the following for more help:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/wireless/airo_350/accsspts/ap350rn/rn1121.htm#xtocid10

Nick Howells Head of Solutions Sales - Collaboration STS (Structured Technology Services) T: 0116 240 8820 | D: 0116 240 8832 | M: 07764 710396 E: nickh@sts-communications.com | W: www.sts-communications.com

Sorry, if you just wish to check the firmware this is displayed at the top of the screen on the left hand side of the GUI interface or in the middle of the screen if you have Hypertermed in.

It will have Bridge Name - BR350 followed by part of the MAC address then the firmware level, 11.07, 11.10T1 etc...

Nick Howells Head of Solutions Sales - Collaboration STS (Structured Technology Services) T: 0116 240 8820 | D: 0116 240 8832 | M: 07764 710396 E: nickh@sts-communications.com | W: www.sts-communications.com
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content