Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

wireless mesh site survey

Hello all,

I need to perform several wireless mesh site surveys. The challenge I have is that I generally use a 2600 autonomous ap for indoor site surveys. However I have not found an easy way to do an outdoor mesh site survey. Any suggestions or best practices from the group?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

• Other Wireless - Mobility Subjects
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You use a 1552 with the survey image installed.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
2 REPLIES

You use a 1552 with the survey image installed.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Re: wireless mesh site survey

Thanks. Did not know that image existed. I'll try it on one of the AP's I have here.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Views
Helpful
Replies