Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Wireless on 877W with ACS

Hi,

I have been tasked to configure an 877W for a customer. It is a remote site and is to VPN in to the main site were the ACS is located. Users on the main site are authenticated into AD via ACS (on the Wireless). Is this possible for the remote site? Users on remote site to authenticate to the 877W which autheticates through ACS to AD? I'm a wireless novice and have this to do in a few days - can anyone talk me through the steps i need so i understand and learn from this also? If so that would be great. PEAP authentication is used on the main site.

Help is appreciated :-)

Andy

3 REPLIES

Re: Wireless on 877W with ACS

Hello Andy,

have a look at the sample configuration in the link below, this is very similar to your setup/requirements:

Sample Configuration

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_fix/85x87x/857swcg/eng/pt2/sampconf.htm

Regards,

GNT

Hi,

Really appreciate that, exactly what i needed thanks. One more quick one,presume i just add the remote site routers Vlan source address to the list of ACS clients? Can i just confirm, the router authenticates itseld to the ACS, then passes all requests through from clients to ACS to authenticate to AD?

Thanks for your help :-)

Andy

You presume correctly. So long as the BVI interface address, the gateway for the users, is set as a NAS/ACS Client this will work.

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
Views
Helpful
Replies