cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WiSM invalid Certificate

scottsassin
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer with WiSM1 blades.  I can https in to the first one, but the other ones give me a "You have received an invalid certificate" error.  I can SSH in to them.  They are all connected to a WCS.

What can I do to view all of them in the GUI

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I've had that happen with FireFox when I saved the certificate from one of the WLC.

Try going in and removing any custom certificates.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

Piggy back on Steve's comment. Typically a browser issue. Here is a blog post I did on Firefox

http://www.my80211.com/client-labs/2011/1/3/firefox-and-wlc-certificate-issues.html

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
__________________________________________________________________________________________
‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I've had that happen with FireFox when I saved the certificate from one of the WLC.

Try going in and removing any custom certificates.

HTH,
Steve

HTH,
Steve

Piggy back on Steve's comment. Typically a browser issue. Here is a blog post I did on Firefox

http://www.my80211.com/client-labs/2011/1/3/firefox-and-wlc-certificate-issues.html

‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card