Views
Helpful
Replies

WLAN Topology

jmanevski
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, evryone,

Are the following two WLAN network desigs (topologies) correct or no?

1. BR350 root -----BR350 non root======BR350 AP mode---------WLAN Clients (Desktops) or WGBs350

2. BR350 non root------BR350 root======BR350 AP mode---------WLAN Clients (Desktops) or WGBs350

--------- is wireless connection

===== is wired connection

Wireless links are with different SSIDs and different channels (1,6,11).

Thanks and regards!

2 Replies 2

tepatel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Bothe the design should work fine..What exactly is the goal that you are trying to achive?

Thanks for cooperation. My goal is to connect number of wireless users (about 50, throught the city) to the BR350 in AP mode which is placed on high location. I think that this location will have clean line of sight for all 50 users. Than I would like to make wired connection from this BR to BR350 in root mode. Finally I want to connect this BR with BR350 in non root (wireless off course) that is placed in ISP. So I want to obtain Internet service to End users that are wireless (wireless desktop PCs or wired desktop PCs with WGB). I hope that I will implemented that my idea. I am sure that is cost-effective alternative than list line for all 50 users.

Thanks again for cooperation and best regards!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card