cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC 2504 configuration won't save

aghaziaskarit
Level 1
Level 1

hi , i have a WLC 2504 and it is first time to configure it .after finishing the startup wizard i choose to save configuration , but when it reboots , there is no config at all and i should try the wizard again and again .

5 Replies 5

Moin Ilyas
Level 4
Level 4

Hello aghaziaskarit,

Could you tell me what software version are you using?

Venkatesh Attuluri
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Configure the Controller Using the Startup Wizard

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/2500-series-wireless-controllers/113034-2500-deploy-guide-00.html#configwlc

BrendonFranca
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello, guys. 

I have the same problem. Has anyone managed to resolve this? 

After completing the startup wizard and restarting the WLC, the settings are lost and we need to run the wizard again. 

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

after configuring, try to access it via CLI and then save the config and then reboot it.

Regards

Dont forget to rate helpful posts

Hi  Sandeep Choudhary,

I have the same issue. I have an 3502I- A AP that is connected to Cisco 2100 WLC. I changed the time on both devices to 2019, but when I reboot one of them, I lose connection, because the time change is getting deleted.

What is the command to save on the WLC CLi and the AP. Wr does not work. Copy running-startup config does not work. 

Please let me know when you get a moment.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card