Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

WLC 7.2.x release AP support matrix

I've got a question about the support of AP's in the latest 7.2.x code

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/release/notes/crn7_2.html#wp868108

We have a couple of AP's that are not referenced in this matrix, does that mean that they are not supported or just that they're forgotten, because we have them running on 7.0.x code.

AIR-LAP1120B (nothing mentioned about those)

AIR-LAP1121G (maybe the fall under AIR-LAP1121 ?)

AIR-LAP1230A (only AIR-AP1230A is referenced.. typo ? or are the LWAPped once not supported ?)

Anyone knows whether those mentioned are supported ?

Thanks,

Wim

Everyone's tags (3)
3 REPLIES

WLC 7.2.x release support matrix

Correct, the 8Mb AP are no longer supported, only the 32Mb AP are going forward.

IF the AP is not listed, then it is not supported in that release.

If you have the 1120/1121 and 1230, you can't upgrade past 7.0 code

Steve

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply.

Well, according to the notes AIR-LAP1121 is supported though, just the AIR-LAP1121G isn't mentioned.

I do find it strange though that they are not mentioned at all, all other old AP's are mentioned with first supported and last supported release.

Very confusing.

well, the 1121 was only the 1121G, there was no A module for it.  and it could be I'm wrong about it not being supported.  Always follow the release notes, but I thought all the 8M were no longer supported.

Steve

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content