Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

WLC 7.4.100.0 Mobility group control and data path down

Hi All,

Today i am facing issue with mobility group. i checked and found  control and data path is down on foreign controller.I am able to ping anchor controller. Required ports are open on firewall but mping and eping fails. Any idea whats wrong. On Anchor controller, i have 7 foreign controller configured and among these 3 are working fine. Having problem with 4 foreign controller. Previously all are working fine and there is no changes made on network or firewall.            

• Other Wireless - Mobility Subjects
3 REPLIES
VIP Purple

Re: WLC 7.4.100.0 Mobility group control and data path down

Post output of "show mobility summary" of your Anchor WLC & a non-working WLC. Also "show sysinfo" of those two controllers.

Regards

Rasika

Bronze

Re:WLC 7.4.100.0 Mobility group control and data path down

Hi

Have you verified the IP and Mac address of both the anchor and foreign controllers are correct in the mobility group config

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Re: WLC 7.4.100.0 Mobility group control and data path down

Issue is resolved after rebooting Anchor controller. Now all foreign controller is up and working fine for Guest network. Can you please help me to find the reason?

Views
Helpful
Replies