Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC | Flexconnect | ISE | ACL

Wouter Dijkstra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone! 

I have a problem with the assigning of the right acl to a correct authenticated user, 

The setup:

- 2 Cisco 5520 wlc's

- a couple of 2802i and 2702i accespoints

- 2 ISE 2.2 p3 installations

- Cisco 2960x POE+ switches

The flexconnect setup with assigning the right vlans by a simple WPA2 authentication works fine, 

Flexconnect in use with a Guest portal authenticated en accounted by ISE works also fine, 

even Flexconnect, ISE and the Pre-Authweb Acl works correct, 

Once the user or mobile device is connected the connection fully open trough the complete network, 

i can't figure out where to place the correct acl to restrict the authenticated user to only internet usage, 

I'll hope you can help or suggest a sollution!

Grtz Wouter

2 Replies 2

"i can't figure out where to place the correct acl to restrict the authenticated user to only internet usage."

I would apply it under SVI defined for wireless user vlan.

HTH

Rasika

Rasika, 

Thx for the reply, yes it gives the effect i want to have, but...., 

we have 5 branches with all 2 routers (Hsrp), when i want to change or add a rule to the acl i have to fix about 9 times (excluding the 1sth), i was hoping that there would be an simpler sollution for the acl, like a central acl somthing like the "pre-webauth" acl's

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card