Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

WLC HA 7.6.120

Hello all, I configured 2 WLC 5508 with version 7.6.120 in HA, one of them had the management trought management-port (the primary) and the other had the management trought the service-port.

When I setted SSO enable I lost the management to the secondary and when I finished to configure the HA I tested and I can access to the GUI only when the primary is active but if the primary goes down I can't access to the GUI but everything is working fine.

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES
Gold

Restrictions for High

Restrictions for High Availability

An HA-SKU controller with an evaluation license cannot become a standby controller. However, an HA-SKU controller with zero license can become a standby controller.

It is not possible to access the standby-hot controller through the controller GUI, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, or Telnet. You can access the standby-hot controller only on its console.

After you enable SSO, you must access both the standby and active controller using:

The primary WLC has a licence

The primary WLC has a licence for 250AP and the secondary has a licence for 50AP when the secondary take the primary role because of a disruption of the primary the secondary takes the licence for 250AP but I can't manage by GUI, is this a normal function?

Yes that is normal!

Yes that is normal!

Views
Helpful
Replies