Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.
For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.
1. how can we use all the six antennas of a Cisco 1252 Access point? (we are able to use 2.4Ghz radios but not 5GHz )
2. Any configuration required in WLC or access point to have 300 Mbps downlink/uplink to a wireless client?
3. Which wireless adapters (like intel) in laptops will support the 802.11n - 300 Mbps downlink/uplink?
plse let me know the solution.
1. See 2
2. Yes - you need to enable 802.11n radios
3. You need to check with your hardware vendor.
Could you elaborate the solution for all those problems.
if possible plse provide document on this.