Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Android Video Viewer app?

Hello,

Tyhe 7.2 release notes mention an Android video viewer app. Anyone set this up yet? Aside from the brief mention in the release notes I don't see it referenced in any of the docs. I searched around but I'm not finding such an app in the VSM nor the marketplace.

Rossi.

2 REPLIES

Android Video Viewer app?

Upon a closer examiniation of the release notes I found a subtle reference to this document which I missed before. This is the Mobile Video Viewer operations guide.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/physical_security/video_surveillance/network/vsm/7_2/mobile/vsm_7_2_mobile.pdf

Re: Android Video Viewer app?

For those of you who have got this working, what are your camera settings? It's a nice little app but as advertised in the release notes different cameras display differently on it. My 3rd party cameras using the ONVIF driver snap perfectly into the display. Every one of my Cisco cameras (which are the vast majority) on the other hand slowly fade into view, and always leave nasty trails from movement.

I've tried a few different combos of transport, CBR/CBR, codec, but can't put my finger on what works.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Views
Helpful
Replies