Going through making archive changes and tweaks I noticed that I have an archive that appears to be a duplicate of an existing one. It has virtually the same settings (except a different expiration time). When I go and look on VSOM, there is no sign of said archive, whether in the console part or the admin part. I'm just curious how that would have happened and what I can do to get rid of it.
Thank you. I actually apparently had 2 archives that showed running but were not showing up in VSOM. They appeared to be duplicates of existing ones. I stopped the archives and deleted them and am now 100% synced!
We have configured the outside and inside Interface with official ipv6 adresses, set a default route on outside Interface to our router, we also have definied a rule , which also gets hits, to permit tcp from inside Interface to any6.
In Syslog I also se...