Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Camera 2500: False Motion Detection every 60 sec

Hi,

I've 2x2500 camera, both exibit the same behaviour: every 60 sec, there is a kind of refresh of the image, the pictures becomes slightly blue for 0.5sec.

This behaviour is very anoying as it triggers false Motion Detection.

Camera 1 is monitoring a front door in a hall at 3.5m, hence the sensitivity for the Motion Detection feature is very low (almost null), and the "refresh" doesn't trigger a false Motion Detection. Works fine.

Camera 2 is monitoring an acces way at a distance, the sensitivity has to be set-up at 3/4 of the range to trigger a real motion, but this triggers also false Motion Detection at each "refresh". The "refresh" occurs exactly every 60 sec, so I thought a parameter might have the wrong setup, but tried all I could reasonably do.

Lately, I've upgraded the FW to 2.4, lo luck

Any hint, please ?

Raymond

Everyone's tags (2)
3 REPLIES
Gold

Hi Raymond,

Please post your question at the following page. The 2500 is not a Small Business camera.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/security/physical-security

Silver

Hi Raymond,

I moved your discussion into the area that Martin suggested so that you don't have to repost.

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Community Manager

for Cisco Small Business Products

www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport

twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

Hi,

Anyone having a 2500 camera ? preferably in Europe (PAL/50HZ)

If yes, could you watch the picture for a minute or two, please, and see if there is a kind of "blue refresh" every 60 sec ?

I'd like to determine if the problem is specific to all 2500 (generic) or has to do with my particular installation setup (specific).

Both cameras are identical (Ethernet cable, no Wi-Fi), fed from PoE on same switch, parameters are almost the same. Difficult to start some troubleshooting.

Views
Helpful
Replies