Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CIVS-IPC-2900 PTZ Camera - Configuration Assistance

Hello, we recently purchased a new 2900 PTZ camera, but the 2 serial numbers on the box, and the serial number that comes up in the web application are not valid (says the TAC Operator). 

The reason this is a problem is because I need assistance with tweaking the picture quality of the camera.  My customer would like to see if we can improve the picture quality of the camera with changing setting either in the OSD or the web application itself. 

If anyone knows where I could find a valid serial number please let me know.  The only serials we found on the box were

PELXXXXXXXX

Does this look right? There were two serial numbers like this that came with the camera. 

I still need support on this camera, so please let me know if anyone has any ideas to tweak this picture.

Check attachment.

1 REPLY

CIVS-IPC-2900 PTZ Camera - Configuration Assistance

Hi,

The Serial Number is inside of the Cam. You must take the cam out of the box. Its on the thing in the right hand(picture)

In the VSOM you can Bright or Dim the Picture perhaps this helps. On the cam interface you can also do this.

Views
Helpful
Replies