Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CIVS-IPC-3530&6030

Hi

I am having two cisco camera ,one is CIVS-IPC-3530 and CIVS-IPC-6030,

I have given them ip static ip address and the page is accessed .

The problem is i cannot view live video from internet explorer 11.Though it is working in mozilla using quick time player.but without controls.

i want to view from Internet explorer.i have tried to IE 9 also,with all setting of compatibility and enable mode protected.

when i open a camera page and click on view video i get this message.

Viewer

Following are the various options available to view live streaming from IP camera:

Cisco Camera UI Control (ActiveX): Preferred method for viewing live streaming on Microsoft Internet Explorer.

• To install the Cisco Camera UI Control, you must have Administration rights on this computer and you must allow installation when asked.
  • Run Microsoft Internet Explorer as Administrator. To do that right click on Internet Explorer icon and select Run as administrator.
  • Click on the yellow banner to begin the installation. If the banner is not visible, turn off pop-up blockers from the Tools menu in Microsoft Internet Explorer.

For all browsers (Chrome / Firefox / Safari) other than Microsoft Internet Explorer, use below options :

QuickTime: For use with H.264.
VLC: For use with H.264 / MJPEG.

If you are still having problem installing ActiveX, please click on the following link to download the .cab file. After downloading the .cab file, unzip it, to extract the installer .msi file. You can install the ActiveX by executing the .msi file CameraUIControlV2.cab

I have tried this downloading of .msi file n extracting and running it but nothing happens.

after few more try i got this error message

failed to setup Directshow filter Graph error:80040273.....................

can any be kind and help me out.

Views
Helpful
Replies