Views
Helpful
Replies

Physical Security Default License

yussetamayo
Level 1
Level 1

I order the CIVS-MSP-1RU.

1. This server comes with a default license for modules? or Do I haver to order the CIAC-PAME-M64?

2. Do I have to orden CIAC-PAME-M1X-K9  software or the servers comes with the software?

regards

3 Replies 3

gregl_2
Level 1
Level 1

If you order just a Civs-MSP-1ru  you will only get the server hardware with nothing else.

Actually the new part numbers are this.

CPS-MSP-1RU-K9         MSP 1-RU Cisco Physical Security MultiService Platform (Configure)

CIAC-PAME-M1X-K9      Cisco PAM Software Version 1.X (MSP )

CIVS-HDD-1000                       1TB SATA Drive for CIVS-MSP

As they have now make the same 1 ru server interchangeable for both Video and Access Control  so you only have 1

critical spare server.

Hope this helps

and dont forget your smartnets also.

thanks Greg

I guess thats rigth but I got confused and maybe you too when you check out this link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/vpndevc/ps6918/ps9674/ps9688/datasheet_C78-464244.html  in table 3, it says that the server comes with :

Cisco Multiservices Platform with Hard Drive (CPS-MSP-1RU-K9, CIVS-HDD-1000) , Power Cord (CIVS-CAB-16-xx), and CIsco Physical Access Manager Software (CIAC-PAME-M1X-K9 ).

There are a lot o money you save if it comes with all the above.

Another thing if how many licenses comes with the plataform by default? I guess are 32 licenses but I not so sure that is why I ordered CIAC-PAME-M64= part number.

if you have any comments please.

32 license comes with base system

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: