Helpful
Replies

1040 sensor

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi ,

I have a query on 1040 sensor.

When we open Prime Assurance 9.0, we get screen showing Endpoints health summary [ regsistered and unregistered phones] but do not get anything in Top 5 Poor Voice Call Quality Locations  and Top 5 Call Failure Locations.

Message comes " No Data to Display"

.My query is that do we require sensor 1040 to get info in Top 5 Poor Voice Call Quality Locations.If yes, is it configurable in Prime Assurance 9.0 or do we require Prime Provisioning.

Lastly, how do we get output/configure Top 5 Call Failure Locations..

regds,

aman

11 Replies 11

jiwhitte
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Aman,

The 1040 sensor is an option to USM and Prime Collaboration Assurance that can provide MOS updates every 60 seconds.  It is not required.  Most customers get most of their MOS from the UC CDR.  Make sure you have fully discovered the cluster and directed the CDR output to the PC Assurance server IP.

Regards,

Jim Whitten, Product Manager

Hi Jim,

thanks for the response[+5} .Is there any DOC which can help me doing this ?

I was referring DOCWIKI but I had a doubt : can we configure two servers : third party billing server which is already working and second for Prime Assurance to get the CDRs

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Setting_up_Devices_for_Prime_Collaboration_Assurance#Configure_CDR_.28Billing_Server.29

regds,

aman

Yes, UC does support mulitple CDR hosts.  We have this documented in the Prime Collaboration 9.0 user docs.  Here is the link to the particular WIKI for setting up the network devices to talk to PC-Assurance. http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Setting_up_Devices_for_Prime_Collaboration_Assurance

Jim

Hi Jim,

thanks for confirmation.

I configured the settings in Call manager for Prime Assurance 9.0 and were updated successfully.

Do we need to do any config in Prime Assurance for CDR/ MOS value or restart any service? CUCM servers are already added and show as Managed.

regds,

aman

HI AMan

You dont need to do anything other than add the Prime Collab Assurance as a billing server on the CUCM pub.

then if there are calls going on in your cluster just go to Reports-->Interactive Reports in Prime Collab Assurance and select CDR reports

and you can see the cdr data there. If you select endpoints you can see the voice quality reports

Make sure you set the filter properly to see the data when you select the report.

Hi ,

thanks for support[+5]

I did the same but for whatever I select like DN ,Call Category Names and IP address and then, Generate Report, everytime I get the message

No records available currently. You may:
-Try after ten minutes as this could be due to a processing delay to show the recent CDR records.
Or,
-Change the filter criteria and try again.

regds,

aman

HI Aman

We may need a webex to look at this. are you located in India?

If so i can ask the engineers there to setup a webex with you as timezone will work out better.

Also can you keep all filters default for cdr reports and try for the last week for the time alone in the filter

and see if that shows up any data. 

In any case a webex would be good to see what is going on. SO let me know what timezone you are in and what times work for you

thx

Prem

Hi Prem,

thanks a lot for your concern.Just now I also tried but status is same but same message is coming.

I am in India [IST].

Tomorrow we can have a webex after 13:00 hrs.

regds,

aman

Hi

Will have someone email you directly to setup a webex at India time to check this out soon

thx

Prem

Hi Prem,

thanks for the reply.

Today we opened the TAC case since it was getting escalated.

Would update u on development.

regds,

aman

Hi Prem,

just to update : our problem got solved

we restarted CDR repository Manager and CDR Agent on CUCM

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: