Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

VIP Purple

Automated reports for print

Hi Team,

We have got Cisco Prime Assurance 9.0 and need to have automatic printing of reports which have been scheduled.

Is it possible through this ?

regds,

aman

6 REPLIES

Prime Collaboration Assurance 9.5 has some scheduled reports in the reports / administration / scheduled reports tab.  I believe the PC 9.0 has the same.  Scheduled reports are planned for Prime Collaboration Analytics in the PC 10.5 release planned for May 2014 which will greatly expand the report options and time frames covered (1 year).

Regards,

Jim Whitten, Product Manager, Cisco

VIP Purple

Hi,

thanks for prompt reply.

In the drop-down menu of Reports, we do get option of Interactive/Static/Administrative reports.

Is it like that with only Scheduled reports, we would get option of automatic printing or any possibility to get from the above which I have mentioned ?

please advice.

regds,

aman

Cisco Employee

hi Aman,

not sure if I understand your question clearly but in Prime Collaboration 9.0 the scheduled reports were available under "Reports > Static Reports". Only in Prime Collaboration 9.5 and 10.0 the Static Reports were renamed to Scheduled Reports. You can have those reports  emailed to you in pdf format too.

Regards,

dilip

Dilip Gangadharaiah Technical Marketing Engineer Cisco Prime Collaboration
VIP Purple

Hi Dilip,

thanks for the reply.

Automatic printing was the feature asked by the customer through Prime Assurance 9.0.I have scheduled the static report and will update you whether that is working or not.

we are already recieving the mails for events through Prime.

regds,

aman

VIP Purple

Hi Dilip,

we are able to the static reports on mails.

regds,

aman

Cisco Employee

Great. Thanks for the update Aman.

Dilip Gangadharaiah
Technical Marketing Engineer
Cisco Prime Collaboration

Dilip Gangadharaiah Technical Marketing Engineer Cisco Prime Collaboration
Views
Helpful
Replies