Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling / removing RELEASED order from the System Activity - Prime Collaboration Provisioning 9.5

Hi,

System version: Prime Collaboration Provisioning 9.5.0.245

I got the following error message during batch importing pseudo users: Workflow activity Order 2772 for PseudoUser332502273 timed out

Batch operation has the error status.

root-2014-02-08_10-49-09.png

The problem is that, the order is still visible in the System Activities, so some of the actions are not possible (removing domains / service areas etc.).

root-2014-02-08_10-54-33.png

The order is in the RELEASED status:

root-2014-02-08_11-08-09.png

How can I cancel / remove system activity?

7 REPLIES

Cancelling / removing RELEASED order from the System Activity -

Hi Pawel,

Can we have a call to take a look at it.

Let me know couple of slots that work for you next week.

Thanks,

Khurram

Cancelling / removing RELEASED order from the System Activity -

Hi Khurram,

any time slot between 08:00 and 24:00 CET (GMT+1) will work for me. Just ping me when you are free. I will send you a private message with my email. Thanks!

Solution:/opt/cupm/sep/ipt

Solution:

/opt/cupm/sep/ipt/bin/AbortOrders.sh globaladmin <password> <order_number> -forced

I'm having an issue with this

I'm having an issue with this method. The CLI does not accept special characters. I enter an "!" for an 'i' and receive the error that my password is incorrect. It also spits out different letters for the special characters. Ideas?

Cisco Employee

Hi Mike,

Hi Mike,

Use single quotes to wrap the password, especially when the password contains special characters.

That seems to help, but now

That seems to help, but now my order isn't releasing. What is it supposed to do? I receive 'null'. I'm starting to have this issue more frequently. Are there proper steps in order to prevent this issue?

A possible alternative, if

A possible alternative, if you haven't tried already is going to the Activities tab (for 11) and manually releasing it. I had tried every other approach and they didn't work for me, but this did! All my DN's are cleared up, no random devices. Phew!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content