Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime 9.5 - Manager IP Phones and DN that not is associate a user

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I Would like know if the Cisco Prime 9.5 have any tool that can manager IP Phone and Directory Number that not is associate a neither/none user

Thanks,

Wilson

16 Replies 16

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Complementing: Is possible can manage and DN Devices that are not associated with an end-user? Make changes as: Description, Line Text Label, Display, CSS.

Hi Wilson

To manage phones without users  please follow the steps in the user guide section below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/collaboration/9-5/provisioning/guide/Cisco_Prime_Collaboration_Provisioning_Guide_9_5/mngordrs.html#wpxref98541

tx

Prem

Hi Wilson,

Do you still have this issue?

Thanks,

Khurram

Hi Khassan,

03 months more or less was opened a Service Request in the Cisco TAC, and we receveid the information that not worked.

Thanks,

Wilsn

jiwhitte
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Wilson,

Prime Collaboration 10.0 Provisioning has the capability to create a line w/o a phone.  Check the users guide for details.

Regards,

Jim Whitten, Product Manager

jiwhitte
Level 4
Level 4

See the next reply,

Jim

Hi Jim,

The Customer need that a set group change only specific details about the Line of IP Phone:

Display (Internal Caller ID), ASCII Display (Internal Caller ID), Line Text Label, ASCII Line Text Label, Allerting Name, ASCII Alerting Name. My question is: Cisco Prime 9.5 is enable of provide this functionality?

Thanks,

Wilson

Hi Jim,

I Would like if was possible read my last email?

Thanks,

Wilson

Hi Wilson,

I have forwarded your question to our TME team

Regards,

Jim

Hi Jim,

Any newness about the analysis of feature?

Thank You,

Best Regards,

Wilson

Hi Wilson,

Have you looked at Service Templates where you can create a template and add that template to the subscriber roles at the time of provisioning so you dont have to do it again and again. Following is a screen shot.

Screen Shot 2014-02-19 at 11.44.06 AM.png

Hi khassan,

This procedure that You sent for me is to a new Directory Number, correct? We need manager Directory Number that already are created (We have already more or less 6000 DN created). This procedure can be used to DN already created?

Thank You,

Best Regards,

Wilson

Hi Khassan and Jim,

Please, any newness about my last question that I did yesterday.

Thank You,

Best Regards,

Wilson

To change for existing user base, I don't think you can achieve that. Can we setup a meeting on Monday to see what exactly you are looking for ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: