Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How to Enable SelfCare on a DOMAIN using CLI

Hey,

I have created the domain already with the default disabled selfcare and now the checkbox is not available when I add a new subscriber. I came across a guide that says I have to SSH to prime collaboration and login as root and run a tool through CLI from /opt/cupm/sep/ipt/bin HOW do I get there I try entering /opt/cupm/sep/ipt/bin in the CLI it just says its a directory and I need to go to that directory to run

./SelfCareMigrationUtility.sh ALL ENABLE

Regards

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

How to Enable SelfCare on a DOMAIN using CLI

Dwayne,

The script you are looking at is used after a migration from UPM to PCP. UPM did not have a concept of self-care but it was added when PCP 9.0 was developed. So if you migrate from UPM to PCP, Prime self-care will be off for all users. The script is a bulk enable if you want to give all users self-care access. You can also use it to bulk turn off Prime self-care for all users. It is not used to control the Prime Self-Care check box.

Prime Self-care for a user is selected by a check box when the user is first added or can be changed by bringing up the Manage user UI (the little "i" next to the userID in the subscriber record.

You should also check that the CreateSelfCareAccounts rule is set to True.

There may be a couple other things to check but that rule would be the place to start.

Regards

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content