Views
Helpful
Replies

PCP - Extension Mobility Line and Access - Field Population Query

Qamar Haq
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Me again! So on PCP 12.3 it looks like theres been some improvements as I had PCP 11.6 installed at home and it was not populating some fields.

So far everything looks good in the EM Line it creates and the User Device Profile (EM Access), but there are two fields that were eitehr not populated or populated differently and I was wondering if anyone knew where or what I'm missing to have these automated as part of the step.

1. Missing the new DN Route Partition, was set to None, when I would like to define a specific partition.

2. Currently the 'device description' for the User Device Profile is being populated as "Firstname Lastname UserID". I am not sure where it's getting this from as I've put no syntax for this specific format anywhere nor can I find a field to allow me to configure the format for this. I've set the Device name as ${USERID}-%XXXX% which works within the Extention Mobility Access service, and I've done a couple of similar syntaxs under the Extension Mobility Line Service.

Thanks in advance!

0 Replies 0