Prime Collaboration Assurance 9.0/9.5 and TMS 14.2
I've gone through and set up Prime so it's up and running. I have all of our video endpoints added (c40's,c20's,sx20's, etc), I've added our VCS, I've added everything except TMS. Whenever I try adding the TMS, Prime recognizes it as a CTMS and says authentication failed. It leaves it in an Inaccessible status. Here's what I've done:
* Verified TMS has http access.
* Verified the SNMP is correct (it's the same for the endpoints).
* Deleted/recreated the credentials entry within Manage Credentials.
* reentered the password for http access both in AD and Prime.
* Verified http access on the TMS.
* Deleted/rediscovered the TMS.
* Rebooted the server.
* Upgraded to Prime 9.5
* Modified credentials for the TMS entry within Prime.
* Had someone else look at it to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
At this point, it still reads it as a CTMS and fails to authenticate against it. Any ideas?
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...