cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Collaboration Provisioning delete Local Users on CUCM when LDAP delete selected

Clement BONNAL
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm a little confused about a prime provisioning feature.

When you associate a LDAP to your domain, you have the possibility to delete an user and its services automatically during a LDAP sync, if the user have been previously deleted in the LDAP directory.

Great feature, which permits you to automatically free licenses and clean your CM when users left company.

BUT, it seems that Prime Provisioning delete Active Local Users on CallManager also...

By the way, this feature is completely useless because I don't know any customer who have not 1 local user at least (which are used for many purposes)

Is there a workaround to use simultaneously Local and LDAP Users on CM, with delete option selected on Prime ?

Regards,

Clement

5 Replies 5

Philippe Beaupied
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi.

You are hitting defect  CSCuq86865  which is fixed in Prime Collaboration Provisioning 10.6.

Thanks

/Phil

Hey Philippe,

Any idea where we can get the software for 10.6 ???  I see some links to documentation for 10.6, but no software (only 10.5.1 SP2).  I have a TAC case open to see where the software is, or when we can download it.

Thanks in advance,

Jayce

Cisco TAC engineer said the end of this month (Dec 2014) or early next month (Jan 2015) is the targeted release.

Hi.

10.6 should be available later this month. Planned availability is Dec 22 (as of today...).

/Phil

Hi Phil,

thanks for sharing the info[+5]

I was going through bug but shows message "Proprietary Information and not available publicly"

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: