Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Anyconnect license issues

We are getting a debug message

"

%ASA-4-113019: Group = Bob, Username = Bob10, IP = x.x.x.x, Session disconnected. Session Type: AnyConnect-Parent, Duration: 0h:00m:01s, Bytes xmt: 1152, Bytes rcv: 257, Reason: Client type not supported  "

Our version is 8.4(5)  security plus.

The Anyconnect for Mobile is disabled

The Anyconnect Essentials is disabled.

Does this mean we have to pay more  money for an upgrade?

We need Annyconnect to  one desktop unit and one iPad.

What did we miss?

many thanks.

AT

Everyone's tags (2)
3 REPLIES

Also, is Anyconnect the only option for remote access?   I don't think I can use the legacy VPN-Client anymore, right?

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Wrong forum, post in Security. You can move your post using the actions panel on the right.

Hall of Fame Super Silver

AT

What platform is the user running which made this attempt at connection. If it is some type of iPhone/iPAD/smart phone mobile device that I believe that you do need to purchase the mobile license.

The ASA comes with 2 SSL licenses. That should allow you to support the one desktop and one iPad mentioned in your original post. Note that supporting the iPad will require the mobile license. You would not have the ability to support another device without purchasing some additional license.

HTH

Rick

Views
Helpful
Replies