Views
Helpful
Replies

AS5350XM NP-60 Dial-0ut Issue

subhashe
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a Cisco AS5350XM access server running 12.4(4)XC4 and loaded with a 4E1 module and 3 NP-60 DFC modules.

We have an E1 which has 10 DID channels and 20 DOD channels. I have beed trying to configure this box for

1.Inbound/Outbound voice and

2.Inbound/Outbound Data.

So Far I have configured Inbound/outbound voice and inbound data.

But My outbound modem call configuration (The AS should callback) seems to be failing.

When the callback request comes to the server it terminates the call and initiates a callback but timesout.

I get a message saying "Aug 21 18:03:25.723: As2/52 DDR: PPP callback: Callback server starting to aaaa xxxxx"

and

" Aug 21 18:04:42.851: CHAT2/59: Chat script d0efault-d0ials0cript finished, status = Connection timed out; remote host not responding"

I've attached the relavent configuration of AS5350XM and by callback client A Cisco1841.

Any suggestions to solve this issue is greately appreciated.

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

For ISDN configurations, voice ports (with serial interfaces acting as D channels) are created automatically when you configure an ISDN PRI group.Refer the following for more information

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/univgate/ps501/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00802a855d.html

I've done some further troubleshooting and found out that the Telco is rejecting calls (modem) since they do not carry an ANI

Is there anyway we can insert an ANI for an outboound Modem Call?