Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ASA 8.x Dynamic CIFS bookmark

Hi all,

When using WebVPN portal on ASA 8.0.2, is it possible to have dynamic bookmark ?

For example :

Users authenticated using Active Directory have an attribute called "homeDirectory", is it possible to get back this attribute on the ASA during the authentication/authorization phase and to use it to create a CIFS bookmark on the WebVPN portal ?

the purpose of this is that every user has a direct access to its home directory using this bookmark on the portal page.

Regards.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Bronze

Re: ASA 8.x Dynamic CIFS bookmark

I think you can create a dynamic access policy by setting a collection of access control attributes that you can associate with a specific user tunnel or session. File Server Browser can enable or disables CIFS browsing for file servers or shared features.

You can use the marco CSCO_WEBVPN_USERNAME.

SERVERNAME/USERS/CSCO_WEBVPN_USERNAME

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa80/asdm60/user/guide/vpn_dap.html#wp1127905

3 REPLIES
Bronze

I think you can create a dynamic access policy by setting a collection of access control attributes that you can associate with a specific user tunnel or session. File Server Browser can enable or disables CIFS browsing for file servers or shared features.

You can use the marco CSCO_WEBVPN_USERNAME.

SERVERNAME/USERS/CSCO_WEBVPN_USERNAME

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa80/asdm60/user/guide/vpn_dap.html#wp1127905

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I was on holiday.

Thanks a lot for your answer, it's exactly what I want to do !

Regards.

Ludovic

Views
Helpful
Replies