Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ASA5510 ipsec vpn w/ linksys

I installed a new asa5510 to act as a vpn concentrator between a main location and about 10+ satellite locations. The vpn's came up fine - except for three. Checking the syslog showed error 713093 - DefaultRAGroup - Rxhash is incorrect or something along those lines. We've reset the PSK and rebuilt the tunnels several times and verified all the encryption settings, but it still gives this error. I noticed all the other tunnels build and authenticate to their own group names, but these don't; it tries to use the DfltRAGrp...I need a little help on where to start troubleshooting next.

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: ASA5510 ipsec vpn w/ linksys

Kindly provide the exact error so that an accurate analysis of the error could be done

Re: ASA5510 ipsec vpn w/ linksys

Look for differences between operational verses inop locations. At the 10 satellite locations, are you using LinkSys Routers? Are they the same model & software revisions? Are they using VPN pass-through or VPN direct support? Linksys models are different.

Are all Cisco VPN clients the same version? What form of connectivity is used ... broadband, DSL, dedicated, dial-up, frame relay, etc?

samuellthomasjr@gmail.com

Views
Helpful
Replies